25.5.13

Remembered Those Time

70s & 80s Disco Time

1. Baccara - Yes Sir, I Can Boogie!
2. Eruption - I Can't Stand The Rain
3. Gloria Gaynor - I Will Survive
4. Sinitta, Gloria Gaynor - Shame, shame, shame
5. Amanda Lear - Blood and Honey
6. Ottawan - D.I.S.C.O.
7. Gloria Gaynor - Reach Out, I'll Be There
8. La Belle Epoque - Black is Black
9. Edwin Starr - You`ve Got My Soul On Fire
10. Silver Convention - Fly Robin Fly
11. La Belle Epoque - Bamalama
12. Dee D. Jackson - Automatic Lover
13. Amanda Lear - Fabulous (Lover, Love Me)
14. Dschinghis Khan - Moskau
15. Supermax - Lovemachine
16. Eruption - Leave a Light (Precious Wilson)
17. Amii Stewart - Jealousy
18. Penny McLean (ex-Silver Convention) - Lady Bump.
19. The Lockers - Koke by Tribe
20. Hot Chocolate - Everyone's a Winner
21. Baccara - The Devil Sent You to Laredo
22. Chaka Khan - I'm Every Woman
23. Mitch Winthrop - Everybody's Going Disco Crazy
24. Silver Convention - Fly Robin Fly
25. La Bionda - One for you, one for me
26. Village People - Macho Man
27. Boney M - Daddy Cool
28. Ellie - Tip of my tongue
29. Sheila & B Devotion - You light my fire
30. Donna Summer - Could It Be Magic
31. Donna Summer - Love to Love You Baby
32. ?
33. Evelyn Thomas - High Energy
34. Kelly Marie - Run to me
35. Greyhound - Black & White
36. Three Degrees - Dirty Old Man
37. Sylvia - Pillow Talk
38. Chic - Dance Dance Dance
39. Aneka - Japanese Boy
40. Mitch Winthrop - Everybody's Going Disco Crazy

No comments:

Post a Comment